Home-Start is a local community network of trained volunteers and expert support, helping families with young children through their challenging times.
Salary: £21,589 pro rata
Hours: 30 hours per week
We are there for parents when they need us the most because childhood can’t wait.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with the ability to:
- Receive referrals and assess needs of families
- Introduce families to appropriate support, be that matching to a Home-Start trained volunteer or referring to an external organisation
- Ensure support to families is reviewed at regular intervals and at the end of Home-Start support, in line with current Home-Start guidance
- Undertake designated responsibilities to safeguard and promote children’s welfare.
- Recruit, select, prepare, and manage suitable Home-Start volunteers
- Match and introduce volunteers to families
- Contribute as directed to the delivery of the Home-Start Volunteer Preparation Course in full and to a high standard to all prospective volunteers
- Provide support, supervision, and initial and on-going training opportunities for volunteers
For further details please contact: Lesley Hoyle, Senior Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01253 728615
For application pack please email: Gill Roper at email@example.com
We do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th December 2020 at 5pm
Interviews to be held: Week beginning 14th December 2020