Spread the word!
Make the most of social media – such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. It’s a great way to let people know about your fundraising efforts and it’s free.
- Create an Event on Facebook and invite all your friends
- Post information about your event on your Facebook page
- Tweet about your event and ask your followers to retweet!
- Post updates – make sure to let people know why you’re supporting Home-Start UK and how their support and donations will help make a difference
- If you’re preparing for a challenge event such as a run, trek or cycle, share updates about your progress such as reaching a goal in your training plan
- If you’re preparing for a challenge event and you’ve set up an online fundraising page such as JustGiving share the link on your social media inviting your friends to donate quickly, easily and securely online.
Share what you’ve been up to with us – we love to see and hear what you’ve been up to:
Follow us on Twitter @homestartbfw and tweet us about your event and we’ll re-tweet you.